Recovering a deleted Instagram account can be a bit tricky, but it is possible. Here are the steps you can take to try and recover your account:
- First, go to the Instagram login page and try logging in with your username and password. If you are able to log in, then your account has not been deleted and you do not need to follow the rest of these steps.
- If you are unable to log in, click on the “Get help signing in” link on the login page.
- On the next page, select the option that says “Need more help?”
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter your username, email address, or phone number associated with your account. Enter the information and click on “Next.”
- Instagram will send you an email or text message with a link to reset your password. Follow the link and reset your password.
- Once you have reset your password, try logging in again. If you are still unable to log in, it is possible that your account has been deleted.
- To try and recover a deleted account, you will need to contact Instagram’s customer support. Go to the Instagram Help Center and click on the “Contact Us” button.
- Select the option that best describes your issue, and fill out the form with as much information as possible about your account. Be sure to include your username, email address, and phone number associated with the account.
- Submit the form and wait for a response from Instagram’s customer support. They will review your request and let you know if they are able to recover your account.
It is important to note that there is no guarantee that Instagram will be able to recover your deleted account. The company may only do so if certain conditions are met, such as if the account was deleted due to a mistake or technical error. Additionally, if your account was deleted for violating Instagram’s terms of service, it will not be recovered.
It’s also a good idea to take screenshots of your account and any conversations or direct messages you had before your account was deleted. This can be used as evidence to prove the account belonged to you, and increase your chances of having it recovered. You can also buy Instagram likes 2023.
If your account is recovered, be sure to keep your account active by frequently posting and engaging with other users. This will help prevent your account from being deleted again in the future.
In conclusion, recovering a deleted Instagram account requires an email or phone number associated with that account. You will also have to contact Instagram support and submit a request to recover your account. It is not guaranteed that the account will be recovered, but providing as much information as possible can increase your chances.